Search:

Sunday, July 23, 2017

Konron(Kunlun) Site

So recently my friend Kikurage made some project for DoMO. It's like a DoMO fan web made by himself(mostly) called 崑崙世界(Kunlun World). (and yes the language is Japanese)
There's also the twitter page: https://twitter.com/konron_world

Inside the site mostly it's a introduction to the game for example how to make character, introduction to NPCs and races in DoMO, and jobs in DoMO (I wonder where's the sorcerer job?)

Illustrations made by his friends who can draw, including Wataru(ワタル|渉), 灼薬, Kikurage, and also me (yay for myself!!). Illustrations can be seen in Home> 世界観> 種族 (Races) or 人物 (NPCs | important NPCs only)


Below is just a quick translation for each sections:


aside of that please used google translate and then translate it to your own language.



Overall Kikurage did a very good job for this site, and I hope there will be more updates for this site.
And yeah, I'll put this site to my links section in this blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment